Servers down.
Australian servers appear go be either be down or being attacked because every game is lagging hard
Tagged:
Pending
Australian servers appear go be either be down or being attacked because every game is lagging hard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also happening to me, i'm being connected to South-East Asian and NA servers, and all my killers are from EU, NA, or SEA.
Every OCE stream ive gone into all have lag issues.
I really hope that I don't have this issue, I was hoping to play tonight.
Not only this but playing on survivor all the killers have 200-300+ ping, like it seems like it's not just OCE
I've been reports that the lag is still quite bad. I can only guess the server is down