Did something happened to the servers?
As title says, i am playing from EU and i just joined a game where everybody was on 200-300 ping (soloq).
https://youtu.be/MNxeucdKrbs
As title says, i am playing from EU and i just joined a game where everybody was on 200-300 ping (soloq).
https://youtu.be/MNxeucdKrbs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Servers have been periodically struggling in US Eastern Time Zone too. Have had multiple 2v8 matches where everyone was between 100-200 ping and it was unplayable. Always fun getting hit with a Huntress hatchet that seemingly landed 20 ft away from you
I tend to avoid the game during events and chapter releases. There's always more lag than there is normally. As soon as I encounter rubberbanding I turn the game off and don't come back for several weeks lmao.