yeah it's not meant to be days I'm afraid, its meant to show the hours. :( sorry to be the bearer of bad news
I mean… since we all saw "days" instead of "hours" and now we're all so emotionally damaged finding out the bloodfeast isn't going on for an extra 20+ days, you COULD extend it another day or two just to ease the pain… maybe? LOL
I'm kidding, it's really not a big deal… but maybe??? fingers crossed
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like they've accidentally put 'days' rather than hours. It's counting down by the hour for me - so doesn't look like it unfortunately.
Chat, is this real?
it must mean hours. It just dropped to 19
That is truly unfortunate.
yeah it's not meant to be days I'm afraid, its meant to show the hours. :( sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Noooo I just got so excited that I would be able to prestige my Nicolas some more :(
But sure, the road map for December has some space for another blood feast week as a (early) little Christmas present :3
I mean… since we all saw "days" instead of "hours" and now we're all so emotionally damaged finding out the bloodfeast isn't going on for an extra 20+ days, you COULD extend it another day or two just to ease the pain… maybe? LOL
I'm kidding, it's really not a big deal… but maybe??? fingers crossed
Yeah, like a store will often honor the too-low price of an item that was mislabeled, they should honor the 20 days since the expectation was set.
Own it, lol
This display error (days instead of hours) has costed me some of the Halloween event cosmetics. I hope this can swiftly be fixed.
8 hours to go, there's go my early Thanksgiving prep.
Lara and Jill disapprove.