What if we could move Character portraits?
So I mainly play Vittorio, David, or Jeff. And this is so minor, but it was just a thought as we keep getting a bigger roster of survivors. What if we could rearrange our survivors in the character selection screens. Put our most used at the top. You could just keep them the same. We do have a search function to find survivors you want to play. But throwing the idea out there to see thoughts.
I do think this would help boost selection of newer survivors like Alan, or Taurie, or some of them in the middle like Yun-Jin or Elodie where's its easy to scroll past them.
Comments
This is such a good idea, I can’t believe BHVR hasn’t implemented something like it already. There are 44 survs and 37 killers and counting, the fact that we can’t put our favorites at the top is a shame.
That'd be cool. Or maybe the ability to put a star on your favorite characters, and then have a "star" filter. But I guess that'd be more work than simply rearranging portraits…