More 2v8 uniforms?
Hi DBD,
I thought the 2v8 uniforms for both Killers and Survivors were really cool. I was a little sad that there weren't any new outfits for the returning 2v8 event.
Would love some more!
Kind regardsss
Hi DBD,
I thought the 2v8 uniforms for both Killers and Survivors were really cool. I was a little sad that there weren't any new outfits for the returning 2v8 event.
Would love some more!
Kind regardsss
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me as well! The survivor sets I could go without. They’re kind of atrocious, but the killer ones? Gorgeous. I loved all of the Killer cosmetics in the Blood & Bones collection and really hope we get to see more of them.