Unknown can use alittle bit of a buff imo
Unknown is probably one of the the best designed killers in the game but imo his power is a tad bit underpowered just shy of being fun to use and strong yet fair. Nothing crazy I think unknown is balanced but I think some parts of his kit could be faster while other parts last slightly longer
It’s simple 4 changes:
• increase hallucinations spawn speed to 2 seconds from 3
• increase the time it takes for survivors to stare down the unknown to 12 seconds from 10
• Blurry photo add on is now basekit, Blurry photo add on reduced to 10% from 15%
• The hinder from the UVX is now 8% from 6%
Comments
No way return to hook Andy does not need no buff if anything it should be a nerf specially those hallucinations should be only 1 spawn not 4
😂 I’ve never agreed with anything you’ve said except this lmao. Return to hook Andy for sure💀 At least 99% of Unknown players