Flashlight Save Bug in 2v8
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was stuck & couldn't move after being saved
PLATFORM: Xbox Series S
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Downed by Wraith
- Wraith picks up after slugging for a few seconds
- Dwight blinds the killer with a flashlight to save me
- Unable to move once free, but able to move around & crouch
- Wraith downs me again & puts me in a cage
- I get unhooked & am able to walk again
VIDEO:
97f49a14-957c-4658-897b-d7e31b376bef-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gifUPDATE: It just happened to me again on a different map with a different killer
VIDEO:
e085181c-5685-4e4c-ae3c-f62c1e7e1204-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
this just happened to me as well, was playing 2v8 and a teammate flashlight blinded the trapper picking me up and I couldn't move after they got the flashlight save until I got downed again. ๐
Yeah, it costed me twice. Hope they can fix it soon since flashlights went from being useless last year to essentially being a killer item this year with this bug.
i seen this bug happen without flashlights being involve. A survivor got down and two medics pop their power to instantly pick them up. That preson who got pick up couldn't move
Oh wow, that sucks. I haven't seen that, but it sounds like 2v8 is the common denominator then,