Why should I go back to Rank 1 Killer
Every season I play Rank one killer, usually takes me 24-48 hours to get back to that rank.
I’ve been having a lot more “fun” at Rank 14 lately, and if I don’t want to pip, I can just slug until everyone bleeds out. Granting me a black pip or even a minus one pip.
I’ve been having a lot more “fun” at Rank 14 lately, and if I don’t want to pip, I can just slug until everyone bleeds out. Granting me a black pip or even a minus one pip.
Comments
1 - the ones who have fun with easy games and
2 - the ones who like challenge.
You are free to do whatever you want, but abusing the matchmaking system to face people less skilled players than you is a trashy behaviour, just saying.
Maybe let people go if you are going to depip. Hook, but don't sacrifice, or something.
No need to bully them.
Frankly going down just to merc less prepared survivors, and you have no chill, it is kinda scummy.
And I honestly cannot think of one good reason you should go back to rank 1.
8, 5, maybe so you're not annihilating people looking for fun and still having some, maybe.
Personally, when i play with friends, they are all rank 1 as well, we don't mess with the matchmaking system.
Distressing
Thrill of the Hunt
BBQ
Bitter Murmur
at least two people escape my games, best of all I’ve had one t bagger since the rank reset. Everyone else is a gg message or don’t start anything.
Because actually a lot of 14 rank survivors are better than some rank 1
They don't give us any reasons to do so
I started going up to like rank 10 killer, & I've only been playing killer for like a week after work (my work days end at 7, so I have like... 3 hours a day to play?) , and after that I started to do the same thing as you; purposely depipping, because there's just no point in playing against people who are mostly really high ranks who have thousands of hours in the game, hahah.
Like, #1, it's not fun, and #2, they have all the meta perks when I have like... a level 20 spirit and a level 20 Legion, with all of their base kit perks + random ######### I won't use like NOED.
It's like you said, I have a job, I work all day at a computer, I don't want to be stressed out when I'm playing--and I also even at like rank 16 where I'm at now, only get like 2/4 kills anyway. Even when I'm doing well, I'm a bleeding heart killer & if I down someone at the exit gate, I'll drop them closer to it, or sometimes if I keep downing the same person, I'll pick them up and drop them somewhere for their team to come heal them.
It's just funner that way, I guess. It's more fun chasing some people around and whacking them or giving them jumpscares and letting them get away, than it is to get teabagged and treated like garbage by people who have thousands of hours in the game & take it Very Seriously.