banned by using cheats
I just logged in today and I've been banned for "Exploits: Abusing or errors " when I didn't even do anything please help I want to play this game, my account has been steal and thiev play dbd whith cheats i think
I just logged in today and I've been banned for "Exploits: Abusing or errors " when I didn't even do anything please help I want to play this game, my account has been steal and thiev play dbd whith cheats i think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pls i whant to play
You didn't read the forum rules before posting this, did you?
yes my english is bad
Also exploits and bug abuse doesn't = to using cheats. It's using things that are egregiously broken in game to win.
Damn banned for 10 years… what did you do to deserve that? What kind of bug/glitch?