Doctor in 2vs8 will be madness
Global terror radius pls
Global terror radius pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wanna drive everyone insane irl?
You have my support.๐
Thank you for the pun!
+rep
Oh this game will peak when Doctor becomes playable in 2v8 >:)
Imagine a match with one Doctor and eight Steves!
I would suggest that Doctor should inflict madness on those within the terror radius of either killer, so sharing the other killers terror radius.
However their new killer class system kinda killed that idea.
Not really a fan of the killer classes, I think it worked better with each killer having it's own team skill.
LET THE WORLD BURN MUAHAHAHAH
๐ฅ๐ฝ๐ฅ
Thank you. I try my best.
Yes.
Honestly, can't say I'm looking forward to Doctor in 2v8. He's my least favorite killer to play against. I definitely don't think his static blast needs buffed in 2v8. Range and cooldown are already powerful.
Let me paint a picture
Doctor in 2v8.
8 Yun-Jins all in madness tier 3.
Eardrum status = gone.
Just wait until the day you see 8 Lisa Garlands.
Survivors in 2v8 vs Doctor: