Did you have fun?
Seriously what is the point of this button, you can't change your selection if you misclick but also what does it affect in game. Like is the data of what matches are fun or not actually used by devs?
Seriously what is the point of this button, you can't change your selection if you misclick but also what does it affect in game. Like is the data of what matches are fun or not actually used by devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was always curious if they pay attention to that, assuming many people actually use it. I never do personally.
I do.
Force of habit, really.
I use it every game. I remember someone (think it was Peanits) saying they do pay attention to it
Remember to give props to people you enjoyed going against!
Also tracked by the devs
DBD needs an Overwatch type endorsement system.
The game is nowhere near close to it's toxicity, people in overwatch start blamming their teamates instantly , here that rarely happens even happens
Always* 5/5
I played as Freddy against a P100 Dwight just before 2v8 started. Could that have been you? I thought of you in endscreen when I saw he was P100
Was the name OneIrishJoker?
It was not. I can't show names but I'm guessing this isn't your build...
No that's definitely not me. The only perk I use there is We'll make it. I am definitely not a flashlight user. I am hopeless with them. I always bring a med kit.