XBOX PTB TEST

I have wanted ptb for a long time there's only 1 beta option in settings so if it's possible to make a public test build setting in beta pls and ty

Comments

  • No console players get PTB. The beta test isn't the same thing. The only way I think they could do it is if it is a seperate free download for console players who have the game but not sure they can do it.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    No console players get PTB. The beta test isn't the same thing. The only way I think they could do it is if it is a seperate free download for console players who have the game but not sure they can do it.

    Games like Minecraft and DayZ have an experimental game on Xbox available, so it's doable.

    DBD's current way of doing their PBT can't work for the consoles because it's a separate download each time. That means it needs to be certified separately by Microsoft and Sony and Nintendo, which can take several days to a week, and is not free either.