2v8 Killer Queue Is Awfully Long. :(

Screenshot from 2024-11-14 17-26-58.png

It's so bad that Im having to play Webfishing on the side to pass the time and my friend caught a Golden Bass (0.15% chance) before we got into a game.

Damn the queue is taking forever. :(

Update: Literally 2-seconds, after 30-minutes of waiting, we got into a game, and I got hit with an EAC error that closed my game. Awesome.

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7BVVRMBUGOZ9/screenshot-from-2024-11-14-17-26-58.png

    It's so bad that Im having to play Webfishing on the side to pass the time and my friend caught a Golden Bass (0.15% chance) before we got into a game.

    Damn the queue is taking forever. :(

    Update: Literally 2-seconds, after 30-minutes of waiting, we got into a game, and I got hit with an EAC error that closed my game. Awesome.

    It is terribly long. But at least I can read books in-between so there is that.

  • It's really painful. I actually like playing survivor, but I'd also like to be able to play both sides.

  • I've already given up on playing killer. I've only gotten four or five matches in but I just can't handle the queue anymore.

  • @Caiman said:

    I've already given up on playing killer. I've only gotten four or five matches in but I just can't handle the queue anymore.

    Four or five matches you're probably going to lose because Gen progression has been way the hell overtuned and Killers got basekit info nerfs for utterly no good reason.