2vs8 mode grants no progress in rank?
I enjoy getting iridescent in both survivor and killer every month (those 2 mil help a lot) but it seems I’m not getting progression in this mode. Is this supposed to happen?
I enjoy getting iridescent in both survivor and killer every month (those 2 mil help a lot) but it seems I’m not getting progression in this mode. Is this supposed to happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are correct, sadly there's no ability to pip in 2 Vs 8. I hope that's something we see added to the mode in future, because it would make pipping up on Survivor a lot easier (I've actually never hit Iri 1 as Survivor, despite playing more Survivor than Killer).