2v8 Guide and Medic classes need to be nerfed.
I have seen 3 people go from injured to healthy at the exact same time. Survivors doing an unhook next to you fully heal the survivor that was just inside of the cage. I really am not going for the tunnel, so I'm not complaining about the chase taking longer. But dude, at least healing takes time and buys time by removing 2 Survivors from generators for 8-16 seconds. I'm only talking about the active ability though, the passives are welcome by all means. I'd suggest making it so that Medic heals 50% of the remaining progress. So two abilities on a fully injured Survivor heal 50% + 25% instead of 50% + 50%. Still strong enough to use, but not ridiculous enough for a "heal bomb".
Same goes for Guide. +3% progress bonus on Great Skill Checks is strong. What is ridiculous, is that a coordinated team of Guide classes can chain generators instantly through a self sustaining loop. Here's a Scoot example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qoLa0Ew7o&t=209s&pp=ygUKc2NvdHQganVuZA%3D%3DThis should obviously not be a thing. I already pointed out this possibility before 2v8 released, but was sadly ignored :c
But that's all. Aside from these factors, the gameplay is perfect.
Comments