2v8 Trapped inside somebody else’s cage

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Claudette was hooked / caged and her cage spawned on my location and also trapped me inside.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: The cage spawned on my exact location and trapped me inside along with the other survivor.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/BNBN1iQyWqY?si=V8UrD_8LJKaQ6g4z

Direct link: https://youtu.be/BNBN1iQyWqY?si=kdnLCngb0s0wkiZR

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Now that's an edge-case if I've ever seen one. Wonder if this also theoretically applies to Pyramid Head's Cages.

  • @AssortedSorting said:

    Now that's an edge-case if I've ever seen one. Wonder if this also theoretically applies to Pyramid Head's Cages.

    Possibly? I mean, they’re pretty much the same mechanic. At first I thought my game was about to crash as I couldn’t move for a second and then Claudette just spawns on my head. Maybe it’s less of a bug and more of crazy timing on my part, but I still thought it was worth reporting! lol

  • What if someone saved her you will be free?