Revert Blood Rush
I would like to suggest that Blood Rush either be reverted back to what it was, or that we get a perk that worked similarly to how it used to work. Right now I don't feel that I get any value out of it, even when I'm getting tunneled. Before, it was a 1-time use perk that I could use when dead on hook, when the killer was intent on hard-focusing me out of the game, to extend a chase for much longer and (usually) buy my teammates a lot of time in the process. Sometimes it would save my life, but sometimes not, and I was okay with that. In my personal opinion, it had really good utility for a specific situation, and I had control over when it was active.
I get how arguably getting to use it twice in a trial might be better in theory,, but it went from being an active perk to something more passive and it just doesn't feel good to use.
Comments