More charm slots for Survivor
Would it be possible to extend them to have charms on the right side of them too? So many cute charms but only 3 slots.
Would it be possible to extend them to have charms on the right side of them too? So many cute charms but only 3 slots.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like more charm space on hooks too, so many cool charms and I can have only three? :(
YESS; cause it's almost to the point where we need at least 6 on hooks + survivors.
I even think Weapon charms for killer (like how Warzone have gun charms) would be cute too!!