Surely Swamp will get update in next year, right?
I have no idea why this ugly map didn't get any visual update while most old maps got in 2020~21.
I have no idea why this ugly map didn't get any visual update while most old maps got in 2020~21.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FYI, these were when realms visual got changed:
2 Yamaoka maps, 5 Badham Preschool variations - Patch 4.2.0 / 2020.9
5 Macmillan maps - Patch 4.3.0 / 2020.10
5 Autohaven maps, Ormond Mount Resort - Patch 4.4.0 / 2020.12
The Game, 2 Crotus Prenn Asylum maps - Patch 4.5.0 / 2021.2
5 Coldwind maps - Patch 4.7.0 / 2021.5
Haddonfield - Patch 5.7.0 / 2022.4
2 Red Forest maps - Patch 6.6.0 / 2023.3
I remember Lery's visual was changed in early 2020 (when Doctor got rework and Ruin was reworked).
The ONLY old realm that did not get ANY visual change is Swamp maps. (Next are Hawkins and Saloon)
In one of their Reddit Q&As they confirmed that Swamp will have a visual Update in early 2025.
I had a theory that since Project T was set in the Backwater Swamp realm, that it would have been updated alongside PTs release. Project T was recently cancelled but the update is still coming, I just think that's why they waited so long.