is the report still working?
Is the report in game still working? i havent had any update on my report for the past months compared to before? is there dedicated to reporting?
Is the report in game still working? i havent had any update on my report for the past months compared to before? is there dedicated to reporting?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, even on clear chat insults there was no report feedback
look like the developers just left with a bunch off cheaters. leaving its player base to deal with the cheaters ourselves. sigh
The reports still work. I get them all the time. They could just be backed up.
I’ve reported loads of people using blatant slurs and never get any report feedback. I’m not sure they even look at reports anymore.
We can confirm the system is still working and messages when action is taken are still sent to players.