Banned on Xbox Live for being a good killer
So I got dead by daylight two days ago I love it so much. I decided I'll be a killer I don't really have many friends to play with. I play 5 matches and only lost once then I play against a full party of survivors I destroy them in less the ten mins with the huntress landing every throwing axe. I hook them and camped because they weren't getting any objectives. Stupidly they just kept funnling in not trying to take my attention away one by one. So I win the match one of the guys sends me a message saying I'm trash and I should learn how to be a killer. I said you should learn how to play because obviously I'm doing something right if I destroyed you that easily. Cut to yesterday I got a week ban on Xbox Live and couldn't game with any of my friends that got the game. So how do I keep playing this game? I only got a few matches in before these idiots got me banned. Just to be clear they didn't report me in the game they reported me on Xbox. Maybe I don't understand how to be a killer I read post about people feeling bad about camping the hooks this confuses me I couldn't care less that's the game I'm a killer. Am I supposed to just walk off for no reason and be like "what's that over there that's a nice door oh no he got taken off the hook time to chase them around for 20 minutes". Someone please explain.
Comments
Oh man, my guy....You have just been jebaited.
I'm 100% certain that you must have used foul language when replying to these dudes that messaged you post game.
Reason I'm certain, is this exact thing happened to me. I was lagging or something one day, because I got tonnes of messages accusing me of lagswitching.
It got to a point where I could not play a single game without getting a message, so I replied. A lot of bad words and in general blowing off the steam accumulated from all the other messages.
This guy reported everything to SONY and I got a warning for breaking the TOS. If I do it again they might ban my PSN account which I have probably upwards of 300 games on it now, unacceptable for me to lose this.
I've since put up a restriction, only my friends can message me now. If someone sends me a friend request with complaining about my gameplay, I'll just report the request.
The guy pretty much told us that everybody playing online should limit the msgs to just friends. Any msg to anybody can be reported and will cause issues and can ve labled as abusive even without swearing.
I believe you can set your messages in the privacy settings or in the account settings.
Nothing in that game would get you banned. If you were indeed banned, it was because you said something inappropriate in after game chat. You weren't banned for "being a good killer", that's nonsense.
Because the guidelines of Sony are so basic and can be about anything. Anything negative can be bannable. Also they don't look at what you did and base a punnishment on that. No that would be far too logical. They just start with 3 day ban, then 7 days then 30 days. Then a year or even close your account ( you will also lose all purchased games from the store ) so the banning system on Playstation is one of the biggest jokes ever. There is nothing you can do about it to because when you call them it's like you're calling with some guy with a disability who only got that job because of the make a wish foundation.