Your favorite cosmetic collection

What's your favorite cosmetic collection? What are your favorite outfits from it, and who/what would you like to see added to it in future updates?

I'm really fond of the Noir and Gothic Tales collections, and I'm happy to see new additions to the latter in the current Rift. But I'm definitely hoping they come up with more early 20th century outfits for the Noir collection, especially for my favorite survivors. I'd love to see Jeff styled as a jazz musician, Zarina as an old-school reporter, Felix and Adam in old-school suits, Ace and David as street punks, and so on.

I also liked the Passion Project collection for its simpler but still good-looking outfits and I hope to see it expanded on too.

Comments

  • @Caiman said:

    What's your favorite cosmetic collection? What are your favorite outfits from it, and who/what would you like to see added to it in future updates?

    I'm really fond of the Noir and Gothic Tales collections, and I'm happy to see new additions to the latter in the current Rift. But I'm definitely hoping they come up with more early 20th century outfits for the Noir collection, especially for my favorite survivors. I'd love to see Jeff styled as a jazz musician, Zarina as an old-school reporter, Felix and Adam in old-school suits, Ace and David as street punks, and so on.

    I also liked the Passion Project collection for its simpler but still good-looking outfits and I hope to see it expanded on too.

    Hi Caiman, great choices 😄 the collections you listed are nice. The Noir one especially. Zarina as an old school reporter would be so incredibly cool.

    My favorite sets are the Bloodmoon set, the Void collection, and the Days Gone by set. My favorite skin is Plague’s Desperate Plea. I once bought a similar dress to this a long time ago.

    IMG_8964.jpeg IMG_8963.jpeg IMG_8959.jpeg
  • Hallowed Blight collection for sure :)

  • I agree with @Shroompy here, Hallowed Blight is easily the best collection we have.

    I hope Mikaela and Knight get their own blighted cosmetics eventually.

  • image.png

    I would kill for more skins like these :( So silly!

  • @GeneralV said:

    I agree with @Shroompy here, Hallowed Blight is easily the best collection we have.

    I hope Mikaela and Knight get their own blighted cosmetics eventually.

    Im foaming at the mouth for a Blighted Dredge, Trickster, and Meg man.

    I mean come man... Meg is the only one out of the original 4 to not receive one :(

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3833183#Comment_3833183

    Im foaming at the mouth for a Blighted Dredge, Trickster, and Meg man.

    I mean come man... Meg is the only one out of the original 4 to not receive one :(

    Meg deserves one, and a Blighted Dredge would probably look amazing!

  • Attack on Titan is easily my favourite....I wished and prayed like a fool for Eren Jeager to be added to dbd he was my dream survivor. I'm just happy they added him, but man I wish he was Legendary, seeing him with Dwights animations is silly

    But this beggar ain't a chooser, people called me crazy for daring to dream

  • Cozy Break would’ve been my favorite if they didn’t fumble so hard but not choosing the Huntress Pajama cosmetics.

    My favorite is Hooked On You for sure

  • Hallowed Blight for sure the new Blighted Skins are always my Highlight of the Year they are so much better than the Void Skins

    BHVR should bring back the Blight Event next year or make more Blighted Skins instead of the Void Theme

  • Anything casual

    Cozy Break comes to mind

  • Iron Maiden and anyone who thinks there is a better collection is simply wrong and fears the dark. End of discussion.

  • Iron Maiden, the collection is good but if they add more Legendary Eddie skins that would make the collection feel more complete. I am personally hoping for a first album Eddie Legendary skin for Legion with special lobby music of Remember Tomorrow or Phantom Of The Opera to honor Paul Di'Anno.

    Iron-Maiden-debut-album_1.png Iron-Maiden-debut-800.jpg
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Vittorio has had the worst two years of his life. BHVR hasn't given him a pair of shorts to change into! He's been forced to wear pants for the past two years. Someone at BHVR definitely knows me as "the guy who won't shut up about giving Vittorio shorts" because I have consistently put it in my community survey responses.

    I think this man wants Vittorio to wear shorts, just a hunch.