Pallet Stun 2.5

So how many people are getting screwed over by this bug? I've already made a post in Bug Reports PC, but essentially what happens is the stun and slide to the reset position after being pallet stunned seem to be out of synch. What should be happening is a single movement of the killer and the stun animation.

Instead, your killer just comes to a full stop in momentum, goes through the full stun animation, and then slides into the reset position on the proper side of the  pallet they're meant to be on. The further you were into the pallet drop area when the stun happens,  the longer it seems to take to recover. So it's not a double stun persay but instead a 1.25-1.5 stun.

At which point the survivor you were chasing has buggered off to god knows where.

So anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

  • Wow, is it just us two? Is this an intended feature???

  • Must be lol. What killer were you playing? I was Pig 
  • Oh, I don't have any set killer, but have felt it with
    Hag
    Wraith
    Doc
    Fred
    This is really messing with my game!

  • I have it too
    played Doc

  • It's a shadow change. They didn't list it because they wanted to see if they could slip it in without anyone noticing. They did this exact same thing several times throughout DbD's history, the most recent example being the unlisted nerf to Leatherface in patch 2.4.0.
  • Been experiencing this too, pretty frustrating if this is an intended change, If a bug i hope it gets fixed soon.

  • It also seems to increase your ability to be stunned when you're in contact with a surface parallel to the pallet drop zone. For instance I was against a truck tailgate on Blood Lodge that had a pallet drop zone parallel to it and when the survivor dropped the pallet, I was stunned there too.
  • @Acromio said:
    It's a shadow change. They didn't list it because they wanted to see if they could slip it in without anyone noticing. They did this exact same thing several times throughout DbD's history, the most recent example being the unlisted nerf to Leatherface in patch 2.4.0.

    which one?

  • Uhm, I really don't see anything, what is the point?

    This is really not a sarcastic comment btw, I didn't understand anything from the video.

  • If Leatherface hits a hooked survivor, he gets stunned. He never worked that way, and now he's practically unable to do the only thing he was good at.

  • @Acromio said:
    If Leatherface hits a hooked survivor, he gets stunned. He never worked that way, and now he's practically unable to do the only thing he was good at.

    I thought it was because they were at somewhat of an angle behind the survivor and hit the hook it's self.
    I'll assume this happens no matter the angle tho

  • @blue4zion said:
    I'll assume this happens no matter the angle tho

    Exactly.

  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    So how many people are getting screwed over by this bug? I've already made a post in Bug Reports PC, but essentially what happens is the stun and slide to the reset position after being pallet stunned seem to be out of synch. What should be happening is a single movement of the killer and the stun animation.

    Instead, your killer just comes to a full stop in momentum, goes through the full stun animation, and then slides into the reset position on the proper side of the  pallet they're meant to be on. The further you were into the pallet drop area when the stun happens,  the longer it seems to take to recover. So it's not a double stun persay but instead a 1.25-1.5 stun.

    At which point the survivor you were chasing has buggered off to god knows where.

    So anyone else having similar issues?

    My similar issue it's about windows... Since patch 2.5.0 I vault windows REALLY SLOW And in windows such as the haddonfield or springwood the character is bug and thrown back oh and when I vault a pallet I'm going back (this bug is old but it came back with 2.5.0)

  • @Arroz Noob3 posted a quick set of clips the other day on Twitter showing his inability to vault through the upper windows of houses the Preschool map.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber lmao, i didn't check it xD but another bug on this patch it's of skillchecks are invisible.. It dont show the icon it happens more in ps4