Just an idea for a new killer
I would love to see you guys have jeepers creepers as a new killer, I don't find many horror films scary anymore but there is just something about jeepers creepers that is pure creepy!
I would love to see you guys have jeepers creepers as a new killer, I don't find many horror films scary anymore but there is just something about jeepers creepers that is pure creepy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer himself is neat but the creator did some baddd stuff, Behaviour will 99% not want to have anything to do with him regardless of who holds the license to jeepers creepers currently.
Never.