Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to what is wrong with this picture?

image.png

Just in case anyone needed a reminder that Garden of Joy is a disgrace of map design and should be reworked in its entirety, here you go

Comments

  • idk man that bush lookin at me weird

  • Are we calling GoJ killer-sided now?

    I see an easily defended 3-gen with the Ruin totem right in the center.

  • Well someone's lucky.

  • I see the problem: Some arsehole has hacked your screen and made some comments appear, as well as a blue box to your left.

    It's a problem, but sadly not a bug in the system. Maybe get good antivirus software.

  • Ah yes I see the problem - the hex totem didn't spawn directly next to a generator like it's supposed to. Probably a bug

  • This will be a two-DbDs post. But…the main problem is the 3 gens that the killer can breathe on without moving.

  • Idk but since when did GoJ have a big blue box on it?

  • @Seraphor said:

    Are we calling GoJ killer-sided now?

    I see an easily defended 3-gen with the Ruin totem right in the center.

    GoJ still has bs main and rather annoying tiles.

    It's definitely not a map survivors want to bring to get clear advantage, but I wouldn't want to play it any day unless im on killers that can counter main.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Are we calling GoJ killer-sided now?

    I see an easily defended 3-gen with the Ruin totem right in the center.

    I once had a 3-gen spawn worse than this on GoJ. I was Wraith with Surge. I swear two of them were 10 meters from each other. The survivors had a very bad time. Much like Forgotten Ruins, I think this map sucks for everyone.

  • That is an insane 3 gen

  • @Seraphor said:

    Are we calling GoJ killer-sided now?

    I see an easily defended 3-gen with the Ruin totem right in the center.

    I believe Garden of Joy is survivor sided but sometimes it's not about the map being survivor or killer sided. Sometimes it's about the map being ######### and that's it. I think that's the point OP is making.

  • And here i was going to say the playing Nem was the wrong part.