Just got my second P100
Ya boi is now the newest member of the P100 Zarina club! It is now a dream come true, as I started maining this character back in May of 2023 and have enjoyed every second of her since. Very surreal that I have now achieved this.
Now I have a P100 survivor and killer. Here’s back when I got my first P100:
@GannTM said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UVRZV4VDKNSU/screenshot-376.png
I said all the way back in July of last year that I was going to get favorite all time character in DBD to P100 no matter how long it took me. Here I am almost a year later and I have finally done it, Spirit is officially my first (maybe my last but we’ll see) P100 character in the game!
I know I don’t talk about her on the forums as much as I used to but just know that my love for her always has been there and I’m so thrilled to complete this milestone!

Comments
Congrats 😀
Extra 👍️for the Zarina.
Good job!!!
Congrats Zarina is such an interesting character and deserves more love.
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉😄😄😄
She really is! I have nothing but respect for fellow Zarina mains.
Congratulations! Nice to see more Zarinas in use too!