Anybody been able to play normal mode?

Been sitting in queue for about 10 minutes in the non event mode, yesterday I was able to find some games but today absolutely nothing

Edit: Just remembered today is halloween lol, so I bet everybody is in the event

Comments

  • Honestly, I have no idea how much the event impacted the queue times for the normal mode.

    I want nothing to do with normal DBD while Haunted by Daylight is around, this event is way too much fun!

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Been sitting in queue for about 10 minutes in the non event mode, yesterday I was able to find some games but today absolutely nothing

    Edit: Just remembered today is halloween lol, so I bet everybody is in the event

    I played some standard que last night and it was a little bit longer but not by much.

  • i can never find game as killer at this time of the day, i can find games as survivor really fast

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/431361/anybody-been-able-to-play-normal-mode

    I played some standard que last night and it was a little bit longer but not by much.

    Yeah it wasn't too bad yesterday, but I did get a couple of the same people in my lobbies, today I have had 0 luck though

  • Reminder that the 3rd page of the event tome unlocked today, and you can only get those challenges in the event game mode. Give it a day or two, three max and I'm sure things will even out again. I'd be clearing them now if I wasn't at work all day lol

  • I was able to! Got humped, bled-out and smashed around when I was finally hooked by a very angry Doc for my troubles, presumably because I took protection hits for a Survivor he was tunnelling (although maybe he didn't get the sweets they wanted from Trick or Treating - am unsure).

    Probably best to stick to the event. People seemed happier there. :D

  • Idk about you guys but que times seem to change a lot just depending on the time of day you're playing, so if it's in the morning you probably will have longer que times

  • I've been playing normal mode 90% of the time. I'll only play Haunted if the incentive is good. I havent had issues with queue times in normal mode but Haunted can sometimes take a bit longer but not anything frustratingly long. I havent played today but I usually play between 10am and midday, so it could just be that I play at a good time for queues.

  • yeah, played a singularity game after like 3 minutes in queue.

    relatively sweatier than event gamemode, but i dont mind, it's fun when the games felt closer.

  • Yea no problems. Its actually faster for me than queing up for the halloween event. Extremely fast ques for me.

    NA East if that matters.