Auric Cells set to expire 6 months after purchase

I just discovered that my Auric Cells are set to expire after 6 months. I looked it up and it said that if you live in Japan then your currency is given this restriction.

I don't live in Japan. I made this purchase in Australia with AUD currency - why are my cells set to expire at all?

Comments

  • That will depend on where your Store on the platform you play the game on is registered at - if you've moved for example, you would need to change that with the Platform owner ie Steam.

  • @Mandy said:

    That will depend on where your Store on the platform you play the game on is registered at - if you've moved for example, you would need to change that with the Platform owner ie Steam.

    If that's the case, the platform is Epic Games and the registered country on the account is set to Australia, which means something isn't right.