The reason the kill rate is so high is because there are bad survivors.

Listen, when you have one side of the game with more people, odds are you're going to have more people who DC, kill themselves on hook and/or bodyblock and willingly throw the game. This happens at any skill level because like I said, most survivors get salty that they got slammed and decide to DC or kill themselves on hook.

And then you have the trolls. The people who don't do gens, don't heal, don't unhook teammates and of course, bodyblock and "troll" their teammates.

What I'm saying is, when you have more people on one side of a match. That side will more than likely have terrible people on it.

I've played countless survivor/killer games and have seen so many instances of survivors DC'ing after one down or just blatantly not helping their teammates and people seem to wonder why the win rate for survivors is so low. It's because of you guys.

And don't even get me started on the survivors who say, "When i see [killer], I DC" Like cmon guys, give me a break.

Comments

  • I would agree that the primary reason that kill rates are high is that most matches have at least one bad surv in it, but that's down to MMR being trash.

    When I play, I see all sorts, including what can only be brand new players, in my matches. And I have about 5K hours. I've faced entire teams of them as killer, and it makes me sad to know that people just breaking into the game are getting checked right into the meat grinder. And I have been on the other end of that; sometimes you're the hammer, others you are the nail.

    But balanced matches are rare, and it takes only one outlier the blow up an entire match. I also think four good survs will beat an equally good killer more often than not, but that's a rarity, as there's always at least one potato in the bag.

    Even watching streamers with 10K+ hours you see absolute potatoes in their matches as well (though some of those streamers like to delude themselves into believing that they face only golden gods).

    People DCing and self-sacrificing on hook only exacerbates the problem of trash matchmaking. It exasperating because it's hard enough as it is in solo queue without angry diaper babies deciding they want to take their ball and go home at the first sign of adversity.

  • @Crucifilth said:

    Listen, when you have one side of the game with more people, odds are you're going to have more people who DC, kill themselves on hook and/or bodyblock and willingly throw the game. This happens at any skill level because like I said, most survivors get salty that they got slammed and decide to DC or kill themselves on hook.

    And then you have the trolls. The people who don't do gens, don't heal, don't unhook teammates and of course, bodyblock and "troll" their teammates.

    What I'm saying is, when you have more people on one side of a match. That side will more than likely have terrible people on it.

    I've played countless survivor/killer games and have seen so many instances of survivors DC'ing after one down or just blatantly not helping their teammates and people seem to wonder why the win rate for survivors is so low. It's because of you guys.

    And don't even get me started on the survivors who say, "When i see [killer], I DC" Like cmon guys, give me a break.

    the reason kill rate is so high is because the best perks, best add ons, best powers, best transport, movement, buff, bonus, is given to killers, plus maps are designed for killers, speed boosts, aura reveals, super human reach, teleport, lack of loops, smaller maps.

    Oh and the devs openly shout that the game is designed for killers to succeed more than survivors..

    people need to stop living in denial that the game is made for killers to win. Every single element of it is built for the killers to succeed.

  • @ErebusSurge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/431327/the-reason-the-kill-rate-is-so-high-is-because-there-are-bad-survivors

    the reason kill rate is so high is because the best perks, best add ons, best powers, best transport, movement, buff, bonus, is given to killers, plus maps are designed for killers, speed boosts, aura reveals, super human reach, teleport, lack of loops, smaller maps.

    Oh and the devs openly shout that the game is designed for killers to succeed more than survivors..

    people need to stop living in denial that the game is made for killers to win. Every single element of it is built for the killers to succeed.

    THIS.

    Please Devs take a note!

1 2 ›