DCing Bad sports lobbies
For those that DC or insta give up on hook, when are we getting lobbies similar to SBMM where I don't have to play with them unless I am in a 4 man swf?
For those that DC or insta give up on hook, when are we getting lobbies similar to SBMM where I don't have to play with them unless I am in a 4 man swf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I fully support the idea of a "quitter queue". I heard this exists in some other games and it would be a good way to incentivize not ragequitting. It wouldn't completely get rid of the problem because people will still find a way to get out of a match early without trying, but I think it would help some.
If they wish to exit a game early then let them but let them all play together for a bad sports period. Why should decent people have to pay for their entitlement?
Other games have bad sports lobbies and communications all in game, why isn't this even on some developer map by now?
I don’t see a point I mean the dc timer increases the more you do it.