Leon Kennedy will be back ??
I mean, he is not gone, so…?
@Aven_Fallen said:I mean, he is not gone, so…?
@Aven_Fallen said:
I guess the real Leon Kennedy was the friends we made along the way.
.
I mean on Dbd mobile he was gone so I ask if he will be back
@Iseul said:I mean on Dbd mobile he was gone so I ask if he will be back
@Iseul said:
Ah. DBD Mobile is not run by BHVR, it is run by NetEase. So nobody here can answer this question.
oh ok so I should wait ??
This forum is for the Core game, we are not part of DbD Mobile and therefore would not be able to give any updates.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, he is not gone, so…?
I guess the real Leon Kennedy was the friends we made along the way.
.
I mean on Dbd mobile he was gone so I ask if he will be back
Ah. DBD Mobile is not run by BHVR, it is run by NetEase. So nobody here can answer this question.
oh ok so I should wait ??
This forum is for the Core game, we are not part of DbD Mobile and therefore would not be able to give any updates.