Buff to Overwhelming Presence

Just make it so it’s not terror radius based.

Now, you make survivors clumsy just by existing.

Comments

  • @SoGo said:

    Just make it so it’s not terror radius based.

    Now, you make survivors clumsy just by existing.

    Maybe current terror radius plus 12 m

  • @SoGo said:

    Just make it so it’s not terror radius based.

    Now, you make survivors clumsy just by existing.

    It would certainly make the Perk more usable on Stealth Killers, but the effect is still kinda bad, if Survivors see the icon (unless they're going for a flashlight save), they would just stop using the item.

    The Perk needs a completely new effect to be honest.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    so if you get your overwhelming presence buff than I want every vault to be a finesse vault until I’m injured. Sound fair?

    The cooldown is too long anyway.

    Also, why are we tit-for-tat-ing in a discussion about a D-tier perk?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m just wanting a perk to be buffed like you do? Is there an issue?

    Then make a thread about it. What a weird ass thing to be hostile over.

    I like the terror radius requirement of overwhelming presence, I just wish it lingered for while. My idea from a while back was that when survivors use an item while under the effect of it is that they're hit with a skill check that takes some charges if they miss it. It'd complement the terror radius requirement better.