There are no maps in the bloodweb?
I've leveled two survivors to prestige 3 and haven't gotten a single item map.
I've leveled two survivors to prestige 3 and haven't gotten a single item map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've noticed I don't really see map offerings in the web until at least two perks can spawn. So whatever level that is.
Pink maps are really hard to find and you need to be lucky also. The green maps are a bit more common what i do lately is try and upgrade all my stuff and run out as survivor. For instance when you bring a green map and use the perk exultation (Trevor belmont perk) it upgrades to pink and if you run out you converted a green map into a pink one to use later so that way you can upgrade everything.
Maybe if we are lucky we get a bloodmoon event again in jan/feb thats where i got my event maps from and they spawned so much i have like 400 spare ones.
Good luck and hapy farming.
Bloody party streamers are also very rare as well even though they're in the green