An update on Duplicate cross-progression DLC and some sad news for Switch

I thought I was eligible for these, unfortunately Nintendo Switch Players are not. For everyone else, here is the info (as well as the follow up answer regarding Switch)

Screenshot_20241024_130923_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20241024_130906_Chrome.jpg

Comments

  • That's sad. Another time Switch players get the poopy end of the stick but I guess it's out of BHVR's hands.

    Now I'm kinda glad I didn't buy any of the content that own on Switch for Steam as well. Pyramid Head, Cheryl and Mikaela will be forever trapped on my Nintendo but at least we still get their perks. I know I won't be spending another penny on this game on Switch and I hope Nintendo loose money over this.

  • @tjt85 said:

    That's sad. Another time Switch players get the poopy end of the stick but I guess it's out of BHVR's hands.

    Now I'm kinda glad I didn't buy any of the content that own on Switch for Steam as well. Pyramid Head, Cheryl and Mikaela will be forever trapped on my Nintendo but at least we still get their perks. I know I won't be spending another penny on this game on Switch and I hope Nintendo loose money over this.

    I literally repurchased every single DLC when I cross-progressed to PlayStation. This is sad ๐Ÿ˜”