Killer rotation.
There needs to be a function added to the coding that attempts to match people with different killer characters.
I've played two games today, both against Ghostface. And for the last week, at least 50% of games are against him.
Do you have any idea how boring this has become?
Comments
I'm gonna be honest, I get so many rpd, badham, eyrie and garden of joy at the moment that I don't think this function would even work, because the matchmaking one clearly doesn't xD
Well jokes aside it would be possible, but it would increase the matchmaking time. So we should probably try that first and see how bad it would really be.
I think it's a good idea, but we'd also have to see what we do with people disconnecting, you could make them get another killer next match but that would incourage insta dc's, at the same time the other way could incourage them to leave matches even more because they don't realise that they still get the same killer xD
Edit:
I just realised that I'm stupid it actually doesn't matter, you just have to exclude the last or maybe 2-3 killer from your matchmaking, you get random killers anyways still. It's to early in the morning xD
let me remind you that MMR system was turned into ashes because people wanted faster queue times. People are just allergic to longer queue times, which means this will never see the light of day
I mean on my part it does function relatively okay, at least I'm not getting so many people that are too weak and I'm personally okay with people that have a lot more hours than me xD