Prove Thyself
So does Prove Thyself give the 10% to other people? When I have others near me my bar goes red but when I'm alone it's normal.
So does Prove Thyself give the 10% to other people? When I have others near me my bar goes red but when I'm alone it's normal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it gives the 10% to other people, too.
No, do I take % away from my self to give the 10% to others?
My new gen rush build: No mither, Resilience, Prove Thyself, Sprint Burst + toolbox
Prove thyself is supposed to cancel out that penalty for you and you only, but if another survivor has Prove Thyself and they are repairing a gen with you, one of you will still have the penalty since only one survivor on a gen at a time can have the Prove Thyself bonus.
No, they get the same 10%, too. And you get 50%/75%/100% more Bloodpoints for coop actions.
Multiple people working on a generator actually gives an efficiency penalty. I think it was supposed to be more pronounced, and maybe it is. Prove thyself helps combat that deficiency, but its not as strong...
Which means individuals will actually be slower by each person than each on an individual generator. Prove Thyself just mitigates that.
At least, thats what I garnered from watching one of the recent dev streams.
its bugged, leader too, dont worry, in the patch note they said they fixed it internally, just wait to a hot fix, right now prove thyself is not giving the owner any buff speed repairing.