Suggestion to remove hook stage timer from killer

I think removing the hook stage timer for killers would decrease camping around hook since they don’t know how much time is left or if the person is even on their first or 2nd hook stage, maybe less tunneling which is what most survivors complain about. What do yall think?

Comments

  • You can tell which stage a survivor is on hook. And there's nothing stopping killers from just timing the hook stage like people did with DS.

    I think this is largely an unnecessary change, because camping itself is not an actual problem.

  • I rather they remove hook notifcations so that the happy to return to hook andies has to pay more attention to their hud.

    With distortion being garbage now there is certainly 0 excuse that can be used saying we tunnel or proxy cause I cant see no one aura, ever since this patch to this day not one distortion user on my team or when i play killer.

  • @buggybug said:

    I rather they remove hook notifcations so that the happy to return to hook andies has to pay more attention to their hud.

    With distortion being garbage now there is certainly 0 excuse that can be used saying we tunnel or proxy cause I cant see no one aura, ever since this patch to this day not one distortion user on my team or when i play killer.

    If only Survivors had feet to run away from the hook they know the Killer gets a notification from, Oh well.

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826313#Comment_3826313

    If only Survivors had feet to run away from the hook they know the Killer gets a notification from, Oh well.

    Thats a solo q problem. I or my swf do move away from hooks cause I never like the whole heal under hook or in basement even if someone has we make it.

    Tunnelers are tunnelers and when its a high mobile killer that love tunneling like billy or blight or return to hook Andy teleporting killers like Unknown/onryu walking or running away does not work cause scratch marks and blood pool exists. Nice way as usual to justify tunneling.