Events and Modifiers should be chaotic.
It is a multiplayer Party game after all. Who cares about Balance in these? Now that it has its own lobby. Bring on the chaos.
It is a multiplayer Party game after all. Who cares about Balance in these? Now that it has its own lobby. Bring on the chaos.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that this was the main issue that people had with the current novelty mode. There simply isn't enough distinction between it and the default mode to justify it having its own queue. I think that BHVR is slowly learning this with the inclusion of the modes that are wildly different like Big Killer, 2v8, and nighttime modes.
Look at how Overwatch 2 does Modifiers. Events like Mirrorwatch and April Fool's Heroes are ridiculous. But people have fun in the mode.
I want a Hide and Seek mode without gens and instead on a timer.