Exultation is really bad
The Perk has too many restrictions to be good, it has a cooldown, so if you by a miracle manage to stun the Killer within the 30 second window again you're out of luck. It also doesn't replenish your item ever again no matter how many stuns you pull of if it is at its maximum rarity.
So I propose a few changes!
Exultation
Stunning the Killer with a Pallet:
- Recharges your held Item by 15/20/25%.
- Upgrades its rarity by one tier.
Now the Perk recharge isn't tied to the item changing rarity and the cooldown is gone!
Comments
Currently doing a list and going through all Perks and that's literally what I also wrote for Exultation xD
I mean, this change is a no brainer and pretty obvious.
Good change ๐
Sorry for reviving this, does Exultation still not replenish max rarity items? If not, we really need to buff this perk to this suggestion