Scratch marks dissapeard as nemesis ol
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Declined
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, playing Nemesis on nostromo map, PC, doing haunted by daylight mode, about halfway through I realized there were no scratch marks anymore. I thought this might be perk related but although an Alan Wake had residual manifest/champion of light, I don't think that gets rid of scratch marks, and there were no scratch marks for anyone for the entire rest of the match (another 5-10 mins). Blood spots still appeared. This was true in both main map and in void submap.
Perks: scourge hook gift of pain, thanatophobia, grim embrace, leverage
It's because of event bomb, we need to wait for fix