Rage quitting is ruining the game.

Seriously, even in the event mode I can't get more than two or three games a day as survivor or killer where a survivor doesn't rage quit almost immediately. There's not rhyme or reason to it other than they got downed or hooked. It worse when they use their unhook attempts as a way to bypass the d/c penalty and don't even leave a bot in their place, because at least the bot will work on gens.

Something has to be done about this soon. There's no point in playing anymore.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah its at this point where I think the community got a little bit too spoiled. While I agree with most people that solo q is a horrible experience the final nail in the coffin IMO was no de-pips. It just further enforced the mentality "Why stay when I'm not gonna get any BP anyway?"