Help with tunneling
tunneling & camping are ruining the game for so many as we can’t do anything or progress at all if we are tunneled out of the game in the first few mins I know there is a bit of help with camping if they are near but they just put us straight back on and these people will keep doing it unless there are consequences like loosing blood point or some kind of small band or atleast a block of some sort so we don’t have to put up with these people
Comments
Tunneling is an exploit of bad survivors strategy, here is how I see it mostly happen.
I don't see how tunneling could happen if survivors stopped doing those two. However I would like to see more tools for the survivors making it easier to path block if you are full health, you know doing the Christ the Redeemer pose to prevent the killer from passing.
Yeah… as normal player this is very very difficult to almost impossible.
Just loop as your favourite Youtuber or most here in the forum - the have no problems with that.