Can't activate event ability on Killer
I have played 2 games of the event so far, and I haven't gotten a single prompt to activate my ability. It gets pretty irritating because I automatically have a disadvantage against ninja survivors.
I have no colliding bindings.
Comments
This may be a stupid question, but you did charge it didn't you? xD
I'm gonna guess they didn't lol, otherwise this is a bug they should report
Well dbd has weird bugs, but I didn't even have it one time in 15 games so yeah... sometimes the anwser is really easy, I didn't understand the purpose of the altar until the second half of the first match xD
You have to use the altar in the middle of the new realm?
Bruh. They don't mention that at all. I never went out of my way to go there, I just charged my ability. And the event description just says that in the middle there is a "surprise", not the activation in your aforementioned ability.
Like I said I also took until the second half of the first match xD
Well have fun with the ghosts :D