Three matches of Event.
Three matches if Halloween event as Survivor and I don't want to touch it. Queues are long and matchmaking is terrible due to long wait. Flopped on the Survivor experience of this event.
Three matches if Halloween event as Survivor and I don't want to touch it. Queues are long and matchmaking is terrible due to long wait. Flopped on the Survivor experience of this event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even know why there seems to be such a low amount of killers, I had a 100% boost even I lost exactly 1 match from idk 15?. Without mmr (it seems) it's really easy to play most of the time, so at least that can't be the problem.