Will there be no discount on steam?
Is the current sale going to stay ingame store only? I was planning to gift a friend one of the DLC bundles and was hoping the announced halloween sale would extend to the steam store.
Is the current sale going to stay ingame store only? I was planning to gift a friend one of the DLC bundles and was hoping the announced halloween sale would extend to the steam store.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think the discount on steam starts with the halloween sales. This years steam halloween sale is from 26/10 till 02/11
I see, that's kinda unfortunate. gonna wait for that then, thanks.