I lost 50 consecutive Soloq matches

I'm never playing survivor again. It's bad for mental health.

Comments

  • Aamm… Wait…

    "How can I answer this question without getting banned on the forum? It's impossible…"

  • @hermitkermit said:

    Playing Solo is the hardest role so think of it like playing a dark souls game or playing on the most difficult mode. It can be absolutely miserable and it is designed for you to die ALOT. But when you win…it's ecstsasy! Quite the high. But then you'll forever be chasing it and…well…

    Or playing the good old Devil May Cry games on "Dante Must Die" difficulty. Extremely hard, but so satisfying and rewarding when you beat it

  • @MrDardon said:

    The most frustrating thing is playing solo Survivor and getting the usual teammates, then switching to Killer and get stomped by a 4 man swf or at the very least 4 good Survivors. This scenario happens way to often and it demotivates me to play this game more and more.

    It is always the same…getting the most incompetent players in my team as a survivor and god gamers with 20k hours each as a killer

1 2 ›