Regarding Sound

I thought the mid chapter patch was supposed to fix the sound problems that has been introduced with the new engine?
I still cant hear footsteps of a survivor running directly around me..... same with breathing

And apparently the killers breathing got a lot louder (rip myers)

Comments

  • Seriously? I still got to try it out but boy I hope they didn't screw up again. How hard can it be to actually give us proper footstep sounds again so killers don't have to guess where survivors run? This is like extremely important since you can't just rely on scratchmarks to track a survivor, especially since those are bugged as well.

  • Can other PS4 players (or PC/Xbox, idc) confirm this?
  • I just played a few clown matches and although I did not notice if I heard footsteps, I for sure heard survivor crying more clearly than before. Stridor will be useful now. Iron Will seems to be a must have more than ever.

  • I can hear better now BUT it's still to quiet and nowhere near 2016 lol
  • @Master said:
    I thought the mid chapter patch was supposed to fix the sound problems that has been introduced with the new engine?
    I still cant hear footsteps of a survivor running directly around me..... same with breathing

    And apparently the killers breathing got a lot louder (rip myers)

    intense stalky boi sounds, also before mid-patch I could hear myers tier 1 breath like a f*cking rocket, as survivor

  • Not sure, the sounds of pain seem to be a little bit louder, but as far as footsteps are concerned, it doesn't seem like it has changed.

  • I can slightly hear footsteps, not what i was hoping for but better then nothing i suppose.

  • I can slightly hear footsteps, not what i was hoping for but better then nothing i suppose.

    Yeah exactly my opinion, at least something. Let's just hope it doesn't take months over months till its back how it used to be or not even touched at all
  • I played a game where i couldnt hear huntress’s hertbeat ever, only her humming and she spent 3.5 gens chasing me before giving up. She was always around me though I think she heard my breathing or had bitter murmer