Coldwind is still a cool map imo
Some people think they ´´ruined coldwind´´, some people think it´s still basically the same as before, for me the problem with it is the RNG (sometimes it´s really annoying not gonna lie)
but it is still one of my favorite maps, what´s your thoughs on them?
Irrelevant matches
v
https://youtu.be/qtrS_7V6jlk https://youtu.be/rm25tyvZ1ww
Comments
I'll be honest, my friend, I don't really like Coldwind Farm anymore.
The reworks really ruined this realm for me, both in terms of visuals and gameplay. Especially if I am playing survivor. If I go killer then it is bearable because the maps are really killer sided and Freddy's Dream World hides the sheer brightness.
But it just isn't the same Coldwind Farm I knew.
Not a fan anymore.
I don’t like the fact they’re daylight now and I don’t like the resources they spawn.
Sometimes all you’ve have on an entire side of the map is a combine harvester and some trash filler pallets.
I just wish it was dark again. Or at least darker than it is now. Something closer to Glenvale's dusk would be nice.
They did ruin Coldwind. They ruined the atmosphere by making it a bright pile of brown and they gave it basically nothing for anyone to work with during the match.
I just played on Torment Creek and couldn't find any pallets. I don't understand the thinking. It's a daylight map, they made the corn sparse, it's not like you can hide anywhere. Yet there's bugger all pallets. So yeah, not a fan sorry.
Coldwind as a whole just feels too killer sided now for the most part (maybe except Torment Creek).
It also just doesn't look right being so bright, I wish they would make it darker again.