Something weird happened while playing the Doctor

So, it's not something to worry too much about I think.
I was chasing another survivor in treatment mode, I hear another cleansing a dull totem right next to me; I quickly turn around and go behind the guy to grab him, then there is the grab animation for half a second and then the guy runs away, but instead of just being a bugged animation I actually hit the survivor as if I was in punishment mode, after the wiping animation I got right back to treatment mode.
So, yeah, not much but still weird.

Comments

  • It's a common bug. Grabbing is bugged on all Killers at the moment and will often result in a hit.

  • Yep grabs are bugged and half the time they result in a hit even in Treatment mode.

  • I thought they would fix the grabbing bug, it's still here i guess...
  • I thought they would fix the grabbing bug, it's still here i guess...
    Same with the Doc shock stun bug (the stun doesn’t always apply when you shock the Survivor). I’m thinking both issues will be fixed either in a hotfix or with the Lunar event patch. 

    @not_Queen @Patricia
    Can you tell us when these bugs will be fixed? One of them is even messing with a pretty important part of Doctor’s power.
  • @White_Owl said:
    Yep grabs are bugged and half the time they result in a hit even in Treatment mode.

    Oh ok, thanks. It never happened to me before so I was a little confused

  • @LCGaster said:

    @White_Owl said:
    Yep grabs are bugged and half the time they result in a hit even in Treatment mode.

    Oh ok, thanks. It never happened to me before so I was a little confused

    Lol that's normal. It's that kind of bug that makes me go "#########?!?" everytime.