Things I believe need to be brought in to make it better.

  • Theater mode - A theater mode would allow players to watch the last certain amount of trials they played from start to finish. They can also watch from the perspective of the other survivors and killer. This would help those needing proof on claims of hackers, players exploiting or if they just had a funny or good moment.

● Instant leveling - This revolves around the blood web. There is nothing more painful then having to go through every single bloodweb level. It's slow and out of date. So I thought what if there was an option to pick what available level you want to spend Bloodpoints up to and with a press of a button it will do it for you. For those of you wanting specific addons/tools/offerings there will be a filter of all available items in the bloodweb. All you gotta do is check or uncheck what you want or dont want and with the instant leveling it will prioritize the things you want first.

● Buy and Sell - With this players now are able to sell any of the items/offerings/addons they don't want or just need some quick bloodpoints. No longer holding 500 hatch in shack offerings. And with Buying you can now spend bloodpoints to buy map offerings/tools/addons either a single purchase or a group of the same item. This way players actually have more ways to use bloodpoints.

● Character Challenges - For this you gotta look back at when Leatherface had those secret challenges to kill a survivor so many times to be able to wear their skin. This time tho survivors and killers have specific challenges that when completed are given a special outfit as a sort of bragging rights. Tomes are fine and all but there needs to be more.

● Multiple challenges - This one is just allowing us to tackle 3 challenges in total instead of just one in the tomes. No matter the tome they are in you pick the 3 challenges for both killer and survivor and that way players have multiple challenges they can tackle instead of one that could be done at the very start.

Cant think of any others but these to me would make the game a little less boring in the menu.

Comments

  • this is pretty much impossible given BHVR. Riot can barely do it for Valorant and they're a AAA full fledged studio with money. They're still working on theirs.

    I doubt BHVR can do it but they can prove me wrong. But given how they work on the game I just don't think so

  • "Theater Mode": I think this would be far more complicated when it doesn't need to be. There are tones of recording software products out there, for free!
    "Instant Leveling": I do like the idea of choosing what is prioritized and for it to auto level.
    "Buy and Sell": I like this idea and had it already posted in my Quality of Life Suggestions post here:

    @AngelOfHope2017 said:

    1. The ability to trade/sell unwanted bloodweb items for either bloodpoints or other higher addons. No one needs 3000 brown medkits. Those could be traded for a fraction of the bloodpoints spent on them or several of them could be traded for a higher level medkit.
    2. The ability to see your progress in the game in each of the 4 categories. This could either always be on the top right or maybe even toggled on or off for those who do not want to see it. They flash by so fast that I never get to see what I need to do in order to get the most bloodpoints I can.
    3. Introduce some kind of penalty for survivors that hide the entire game and don't do objectives, especially when there are only 2 survivors left.
    4. Perk Randomizer in the main game for both survivors and killers. It would be very fun for streaming. Make it part of the game as an option.
    5. Raise the Bloodpoint cap to enough to Prestiege 3 a character 4 to 5 million. This would help for when BHVR comes out with a new character that we really want to play!
    6. Let the Daily Rituals repopulate instantly once one is complete. Or create a set of challenges that repopulate once the challenge is complete. Something to keep us in the game.

    @buggybug in comments made the suggestion that maybe we make all survivor perks universal so that they are shared among all survors. I think this is a great option too!

    @atom7k suggested a "spend a million" button that would automatically spend it on the blood web. I think this is a great idea or maybe a "prestige one level" button to automatically spend what is needed to prestige a level.


    "Character Challenge": I think completing achievements in and of themselves is bragging rights. I have completed 99% of the achievements on Steam, all but one. I don't think I need an outfit to prove it or brag about it because people can just look at my profile and see it.
    "Multiple Challenges": I love this idea!